1. Exam questions. At least one day before the exam, I will put up a page that presents possible essay questions. You may access it by clicking on the link for the exam that is found on the course outline page.
2. Sometimes a tutor is available for this course through the Learning Center. This year, she is Anna and may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up individual or group appointments,
3. Assigned Reading: Different therapy approaches. I have place a large portion of chapter three, From Realism to Idealism: Traditional Therapies and Zen, from my book, Zen and Psychotherapy: Integrating Traditional and Nontraditional Approaches (Springer, 2003). The material is to be regarded as required reading. You may access it by clicking Psychological Perspectives.
4. Technical Report: In order to allow people to demonstrate their ability in ways other than testing, the course involves a certain type of paper known as a "Technical Report." Click here is invovled in this course requirement and how to do it.
5. Click on Activity 1 for something I am thinking about. If used, I will assign the topic for the activity.